This cherry and fruit smoothie recipe is from our loyal customer, friend, and neighbor, Mary.
“Great after a work-out for a protein blast! For any smoothie maker, such as a nutri-bullet.”
- About 1/4 cup of King Orchards’ IQF (individually quick frozen) cherries
- ½ banana, eat the other half yourself
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, that were picked fresh from King Orchards in the summer
- Couple frozen apricots, picked fresh from King Orchards in the summer
- Couple slices of fresh pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon of Flax seed, optional
- 1 Tablespoon of Chai seeds, optional
- 1 Tablespoon of whey protein, vanilla, optional
Finish off with your favorite juice, such as Tropicana Farm Stand Pomegranate Blueberry or Orange Pineapple, or Bolt house Strawberry Banana. Fill it to the designated line on the cup. Whip it up in the Nutri Bullet and enjoy!!