Buy Montmorency Tart Cherries Online – Direct from the Grower!
Cherries have been a popular food for centuries, and now research has demonstrated an amazing array of nutritional
benefits derived from a diet that includes tart cherries. Cherries have been a popular food for centuries, and now research has demonstrated an amazing array of nutritional benefits derived from a diet that includes tart cherries.
The Key to a healthy cherry is Montmorency.
Many verities of cherries are grown around the world with the Montmorency tart cherry at the top of the verity food chain. all cherries are delicious and a potentially nutritious fruit. Emerging evidence suggests that the Montmorency tart cherries unique attributes make the Montmorency nutritional profile hard to top.
King Orchard’s Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice
Our cherry juice concentrate is made from 100% Michigan grown Montmorency tart cherries. We grow 160 acres of Montmorency tart cherries, most of which go straight into our cherry juice concentrate. We grow our cherries specifically for tart cherry juice concentrate meaning we leave them on the trees until they are perfectly ripe then get them custom processed to make a superior concentrate.
- 100% grown, processed and package in the USA
- King Orchards quality inspected and supervised.
- Always has been always will be made with only MONTMORENCY CHERRIES.
- Concentrated to the strongest strength of 1 part concentrate to 7 parts water. That means a 32 oz bottle makes 2 gallons of juice.
Why Drink Cherry Juice Concentrate?
- More versatility- You don’t need to just drink this with water; Add it to your smoothies, protein drink, orange juice, etc. (The possibilities are endless!)
- Takes up less space- This small quart bottle is the equivalent to 2 gallons of juice and can be stored in your refrigerator or freezer (without actually solidifying in the freezer).
- Cost- Single strength juice can cost upwards of $6-7 per quart. Our concentrate equals out to less than $2.50 per quart
- Know what you’re drinking- Our concentrate has ONE ingredient; Montmorency tart cherries!
- Extended shelf life- Our concentrate is extremely stable when stored properly (in a freezer or refrigerator), retaining freshness for a year or more.
Preparing Cherry Juice Concentrate
King Orchards Cherry Juice is concentrated to the strength of at least 68 brix.* This allows the recommended mix at 7 parts water to 1 part cherry juice to have a nice tart flavor with enough cherry goodness to help keep you healthy.
One of the great things about high quality fruit juice is that it can be made to your personal tastes. One who enjoys a tart flavor can add less water or more concentrate to suit their tastes. The sweet tooth options are endless–add your Cherry Juice Concentrate to your favorite lemonade, cider or soda for delicious and refreshing cherry beverages. The possibilities are endless!
Cherry Juice Concentrate vs Tart Cherry Capsules
We always get the question; is your cherry juice concentrate better or your cherry capsules? There is no “right” answer to this question. It is better to inform you on how these two products are made.
- Montmorency Cherry Juice Concentrate is made by pressing the cherries, extracting the juice, then concentrating (taking out the water).
- Montmorency Cherry Capsules are made by taking the skin and pulp after these cherries are pressed and freeze drying that into a powder.
- We then encapsulate the 100%
- Montmorency tart cherry powder into a veggie capsule.
We have some customers who only drink the concentrate, some who only take the capsules, and some who take both.
Imitators Abound – ALWAYS READ THE LABEL!
Many brands of Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate are actually using imported cherries in their concentrate. Support your local grower! Montmorency tart cherries are a U.S. grown product so don’t be fooled by other imported varieties of cherries like the Morello that is grown in Poland.
The advantage to buying from King Orchards is that you are ALWAYS buying cherries grown in the USA!